1 bedroom (loft)
FAA Housing Rates
- Long Term Lodging Rate – $57.00/day (16 class days or more and Maximum of 2 occupants)
- *FAA Short Term Lodging Rate- $95.00/day (15 class days or less)
- *FAA Co-Habitation Units (2 or more students)-
- We have 2 bedroom/ 2 bath units that are perfect for a roommate set up. The daily rate for this option is $39 per day per student.
- Designated Pet Units – Limited Availability
- Pet Fee: $300 – Non-negotiable/ Per Pet
- Non-refundable, one time fee due with first month’s rent. There is a Pet Rent of $10.00 that will be billed monthly along with your housing rent.
- All pets must have up to date shots and be flea/tick treated. (Documentation may be required at check in.)
- Family Housing (2 bed/2 bth) is available. The rate is $70.00 per day.
- Cleaning Fee: $100 (waived for FAA students)
- *Unit will be cleaned upon check out*
- This is a one time, non-refundable fee due with first month’s rent. This is not a housekeeping fee.
- A housekeeping option is available for $25 per week. This includes, but is not limited to:
- sweeping & mopping
- tidying up bathroom(s)
- making bed(s)
- light dishes
- -When booking, please mention this so that arrangements can be made.
Damage Waiver Fee
- Damage Waiver Fee: $40 (waived for FAA students)
- One time, non-refundable fee due with first month’s rent
- Our Damage Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the rented unit up to $500.00. Damages can include: broken lamps, windows, electronics, damaged doors, walls, furniture, stained bedding or linens, lost keys and re-keying costs.